An excellent opportunity has become available to work with the leading manufacturer of performance brake and clutch systems for motorsport, OEM, aftermarket upgrades, armoured vehicles and motorcycle applications. Based in Coventry, our client has achieved more national and international sporting success than any if its rivals. Please review the below requirements for this role, and if you feel that you have the suitable experience then please apply.
* To support the Inspection Team with daily tasks as part of the overall Operations Team.
* Support all process improvement and standardisation activities.
* Achieve daily, weekly, monthly targets as required by the business
* Ensure work area is maintained to high standard to conform to EH & S requirements
Complete tasks to;
* Verification of suppliers ISIR's/FAIR's, this may include dimensional, material or other processes allied to the component.
* Create ISIR documentation against engineering drawing for PPAP/PSW
* Liaise with engineering on drawing/product issues
* Liaise with supplier quality engineers on any supplier related issues i.e. none conforming product / Supplier ISIR's
* Ensure priorities are met from the Internal Logistics Team
* Ensure all paperwork is filled in correctly
* Ensure all control measures are followed and understood
* Escalate all issues impacting build shortages through line management
* Where appropriate, interrogate the system to resolve problems
Applicants should have;
* 3 years plus experience in a similar role
* Excellent understanding of measurement techniques and tools
* The ability to communicate successfully and professionally at all levels, both internally and externally is essential, as is the ability to offer solutions to problems and support all departments as required.
* Team player, able to contribute to the quality team in achieving business targets and continuous improvements
* Ability to work under pressure and achieve challenging deadlines
* Ability to "think outside the box", green belt / black belt Six Sigma favourable
* Use of CMM's would be an advantage but not essential.
* Have previous experience of using an MRP system or be willing to learn (AX advantageous)
* Be numerate and literate
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of small team