Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £37,000 DOE Plus Bonus (£2,000), Pension & Healthcare
Are you a self-motivated PR Manager looking to make your mark with a ground-breaking business? Do you have the creativity and drive to deliver global strategies for an impressive client base? If so, read on.
Our client is a leading specialist in the marketing industry and builds powerful online presences for a variety of organisations and businesses. This is no one-size-fits-all agency, this is a specialist, performance-driven, creative organisation that has the ability to skyrocket results.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join them as a PR Manager and take full ownership of a brand new role within the business.
Within a creative and collaborative environment, you’ll have the chance to drive the success of the PR function and create awesome content that engages and inspires.
You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the way that global organisations talk to their audience and work with some of the best creatives in the industry.
So, if you’re looking to progress your career with a business that explores the unknown, rewards innovation and approaches challenges with an international mindset, our client would love to hear from you.
As the PR Manager, you will develop and deliver global PR strategies for the business and their clients.
Reporting to the Managing Editor, you’ll:
- Create press release content and manage regular promotional activities and placements
- Collaborate with Editors and Journalists to secure stand-out, tier one media coverage
- Oversee our client’s social media and press activities
- Work with the Strategy and Sales Teams to create pitches for PR business
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis
- Maintain strong relationships with key industry partners
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Help to drive the company’s international expansion plans
- PR experience within a tech or media company
- A track record of designing and implementing successful PR campaigns
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- To be comfortable with data and able to measure all activities that support business objectives
- A degree level qualification in a PR, journalism or communications related discipline
Other companies may call this role Public Relations Manager, PR Manager, Marketing & PR Manager, PR & Content Manager, Communications Manager, Marketing Communications Manager or Marcoms Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a PR Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960329629