Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
Kenect Personnel are delighted to be recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to join a growing company who design and manufacture home furnishings.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for developing sales within the Midlands and South West to meet targets set by the Sales Management team.
The successful Area Sales Manager will have strong business development skills and previous experience within a similar role is essential.
Location: Midlands/South West
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 + Commission + Company Car
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and co-ordinate current contacts, competitor activity and identify opportunities
- Prepare action plans and strategies to identify new contacts and business
- Maintain client database to record all sales activity and sales pipeline
- Responsible for company samples and property, ensuring they are tracked and returned in good condition after use and or ensure loss or damage is invoiced appropriately
- Prepare action plans to develop sales and increased product sales penetration to new clients
- Create and deliver presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Ensure that sales prices are in line with the company guidelines for retail discount and profitability
- Schedule and plan daily sales activity and input into contact reporting system as per company guidelines
- Monitor sales progress and report to management
- You will be a role model for the brands value and reflect professional ethics and conduct
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained with clients and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational, persuasion, presentation, prioritisation and negotiation skills
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Previous experience within the home furnishings industry would be advantageous
If you are interested in this opportunity then we would love to hear from you. Please give us a call on ************* for a confidential chat and start the next step in your career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960328184