Senior Occupational Therapist -Discharge to Assess -Birmingham
Senior Occupational Therapist - Discharge to Assess - Birmingham - £24 - £27ph
Birmingham are looking to employ a Senior Occupational Therapist to support the safe and timely discharge of service users into and home from joint funded stepdown and reablement beds.
You will be working with other health and social care professionals as part of a developing integrated team to ensure a high quality service with the focus on supporting people in their own communities. You will play a significant part in helping respond to the needs of older people and people with long term conditions and support them to remain in their own homes.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and flexible Therapist who can work in a person-centered way and is committed to working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- You will act as case manager/care coordinator for service and you will be required to work with people to promote their independence, health and wellbeing.
- In partnership with individuals and those who support them, you will ensure that all assessments and support required for a safe discharge are in places.
- You will ensure that the needs of people are effectively met through for example
- Assist with the effective and efficient provision of complex community care assessments, care planning and care management within the context of multi-disciplinary working.
- Carry out and co-ordinate multi-disciplinary input into community care assessments, providing statements of needs.
- Be responsible for monitoring and reviewing care plans.
- Work with clients, their families and carers providing support practical and emotional and advice, as required.
- To investigate and respond appropriately to complaints
- Attend multi- disciplinary, locality and management team Meetings.
- Assist with developing and maintaining effective partnership arrangements with other Community Care Teams, Hospital Social Work Teams, Primary Care Teams and GP practices.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy