Part Time - Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities
Part Time - Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Worcestershire - £23.26/Hour My client in Worcestershire is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Learning Disabilities Team. The main purpose of the Learning Disabilities Team is to provide services to younger adults with learning disabilities within the community. Experience of completing reviews and assessments in community settings is essential. The team offers fantastic support, flexibility and stability. Please apply now. As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required. To provide assistance, guidance and direction to colleagues and assist senior colleagues and managers as required.
- To lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities by working in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment. This will be in partnership with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers to establish arrangements and services that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control.
- To be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments.
- To adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.