Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager - North (Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham Birmingham)
Salary Up to £45K + £15K OTE UNCAPPED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a world leading manufacturer within commercial flooring, providing bespoke solutions to Healthcare, Universities, Aviation, Leisure and Retail sectors.
The role involves managing some of the company's major accounts. This great opportunity will give you exposure to projects with some of the UK's most esteemed businesses within Healthcare, Universities, Aviation, Leisure and Retail sectors. As the Key Account Manager, you will inherit a well-established portfolio of live projects with Key Customers, which you be responsible for and manage from inception through to completion. You will also inherit some development accounts which will need to develop.
To be considered for this role I am looking for someone who has experience of successfully developing relationships from new and also the gravitas to deal at this level. You must have experience of selling to A&D and dealing with end user clients, preferably an interiors product but this is not essential. If you are an experienced Key Account Manager / Account Manager with a proven track record, high work ethic and have dealt with Facilities Managers, Estates Departments, Property Managers and Procurement. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in their sector.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions in line with the presented long term business plan in the designated territory
- Managing long lead projects from inception through to completion
- Winning new business with Architects and Designers
- Dealing with End User Clients
- Dealing Facilities Managers, Estates Departments, Property Managers and Procurement
- Carrying out CPD presentations
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960325441