Business Development Executive
We are recruiting for a Business Development Executive for a leading ticketing software specialist.
This is B2B field sales, selling SaaS into visitor attractions.
£25,000 basic plus company car, commission & additional benefits.
Well established market leader, excellent company to work for, great culture.
With over 25 years market experience and due to recent UK growth, we are recruiting for a Business Development Executive.
We are interested in enthusiastic and dynamic, new business sales professionals to sell our clients software solutions across the visitor attraction market with a major emphasis on smaller attractions which include Museums, Farm attractions and Family Entertainment Centres.
Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, should be presentable, and will have good negotiation and presentation skills. Knowledge of the visitor attraction market would be beneficial but not essential.
This is 100% new business selling face to face.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Organising sales visits and diary management.
- Demonstrating and presenting software products - both on-site and via webinars.
- Prepare value propositions of Company services for the client based upon the client's situation, their business requirements and the proposed solution.
- Establishing new client business.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- Keep accurate records in the companies CRM system.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement.
- Work with the professional services team to deliver controlled and positive install outcomes.
- Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the relationship.
- Prepare and handover an initial client business plan to the Account Manager.
- Support Client Account Manager activities within assigned accounts with targeted growth of system usage, specifically online transactions.
- Work closely with colleagues to develop & share new business.
- Working with BDM to create and implement unique marketing strategies.
We are looking for driven, proactive, new business sales professionals.
- 2-3 years sales experience
- B2B face to face sales experience
- SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of new business wins.
- Self-Motivated, tenacious, loyal.
- Well organised.
- Stable career record
- Driving Licence
- Degree educated.
- Visitor Attraction market experience.
- Sold ePoS SaaS solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading well established stable company who sell exciting solutions into an interesting client base. Great culture & team!
Field sales, B2B, selling Epos SaaS solutions.
Salary on offer is £25,000 basic salary, plus company car & commission.