Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work for an innovative company based in the heart of Coventry.
We are looking for a skilled Purchase Ledger Clerk, who will be joining a friendly and supportive finance function, where they will be predominately responsible for processing high levels of purchase invoices. The role would suit an individual who wants to be an integral part of the purchase ledger department and someone who thrives on a busy and demanding workload.
Main Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase invoices
- Dealing and resolving a range of supplier enquiries in a timely manner
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Preparing payment runs
- Updating and maintaining the accounting system
To be considered for the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a high volume purchase ledger department
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- A meticulous attention to detail
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at