Interim Warehouse Manager
Salary date rate negotiable.
This job will suit:
- Hands on Warehouse Manager, Production Planning, Logistics, Supply Chain or Purchasing professional with experience in supporting operations in and engineering manufacturing organisation
- Experience of leading a busy Warehouse / Logistics / Planning Team
- Good IT skills – MRP systems for logistics and planning and Excel
- Good numerical and analytical skills – able to produce reports, on KPIs, On Time Delivery, Inventory Targets
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An SME manufacturing and assembly business with excellent reputation for high quality components distributed worldwide. You will be supporting a business that is passionate about developing their people, they have great employee length of tenure across the business and former apprentices and graduates are now in leadership roles.
The job will involve:
- Managing an assembly warehouse / internal logistics / planning team to ensuring continuous supply of parts to production
- Drive Continuous Improvements within planning / production and logistics
- Manage MRP system
- Review and manage production plan
- Implementing new warehouse systems and processes
This job is commutable from Coventry and surround areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960330156