Teaching Assistant Year 2
ITN Mark Education would like to welcome a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to apply for this TA role in an ambitious and friendly primary school in Handsworth, Birmingham
This is a teaching assistant position in an inclusive and ambitious primary school. The school has high expectations of all pupils and is continually implementing measures to improve standards.
This role requires a hard working TA with a good knowledge of the national tests ideally for Year 2 pupils. They will be required to support groups of pupils who need to make accelerated progress in order to meet national expectations.
Successful Teaching Assistants will:
- Plan for and lead intervention groups for children who need extra support with SATS preparation in accordance with school policy
- Support children with a variety of SEND requirements both within a class setting and small groups
- Support children with reading, writing and maths skills both in and outside the classroom and apply these skills to SATS questions
- Maintain pupil records
- Upholding the rules of the school/ classroom
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/ collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/ taking down displays, etc.
Teaching Assistant must have:
- CACHE Level 3
- NVQ Level 3
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Competitive rates for Teaching Assistants
- Continued professional development
- Work in local schools
- Weekly pay for Teaching Assistant
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark- after one day worked you will receive £100 capital bonds vouchers
You must hold an NVQ Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent for this role. If you are driven and motivated by children's learning and development, then please apply with an up to date CV representing your full work history.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80450586