Electrical Component Engineer - 32551
Title: Component Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18.00 - £19.02 per hour (Ltd Co)
Division: Electrical Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
A Component Engineer is required to work for a prestigious leading automotive OEM based in the Heart of the Midlands. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire. Our client requires someone with passion and drive to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an engineer with the right skills and approach to come and work in a fast paced, exciting environment and have a positive impact on our Customers experience.
The role will involve:
- Working alongside Amplifier and Speakers Team Leads and SW Engineers to manage the Tier 1 supplier through the design and development process.
- Lead the management of HW related processes such as GRADE (HW design checklist) and DTs (harness connection information), as well as managing integration into the vehicle via packaging and other supporting functions and managing all issues through AIMS, eTrackers and CQs.
- Be responsible for ensuring that specifications are translated into test requirements and that the supplier adheres to these, as well as authoring updated or new specifications.
- Running weekly reviews with the supplier and escalating any issues to the Amplifier Team Leader or the Reporting to Manager if they cannot be resolved at their level.
To apply for this position you should have the following:
- Electronic HW development experience
- Good understanding of acoustics
- Infotainment knowledge Component Engineer
- Engineering Degree or Relevant Experience
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Component Engineer role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960330852