Key Stage 2 - Newly Qualified Teacher - September 2018
Key Stage 2 - Newly Qualified Teacher - Coventry
A 1-form entry school based in Coventry is seeking a Key Stage 2 Teacher to take on the position of Class teacher from September 2018.
Every class is supported by a full time Teaching Assistant who will support all areas of teaching and will support you throughout the school day under your authority. The school is overseen by a passionate Headteacher who has driven the school through many improvements and positive changes.
The school boasts from excellent resources, a supportive community to aid all teachers and continuous CPD as well as academic success for all.
This is a great first position for a newly qualified Teacher
As the successful Primary Teacher, you will need to:
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Must have Key Stage 2 experience
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills - Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
Benefits of working within the school:
- Supportive environment for an NQT and experienced Teachers
- Continuous professional development to become the best teacher you can be
- Career opportunities to enhance your skills
- Excellent Senior Leadership and teachers
- Clear school policy and well behaved pupils within school
- The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80456824