Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Wolverhampton
Social Worker x2 - Hospital Discharge - Wolverhampton
2 experienced Hospital Social Workers required to work as part of a busy team to support safe and appropriate discharges from the hospital setting into the community. This is a Full-Time temporary contract lasting for a minimum of 3 months.
- Must have a good understanding of the Care Act 2014 and all other relevant legislation to fulfil the role.
- Will work as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Responsible for carrying out capacity assessments,
- Chairing Best Interest and Discharge Planning Meetings
- Able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of the Liquid Logic computer system is desirable
- Discharge to Assess experience desirable
To apply for this role candidates must;
Hold a degree, post graduate or Professional Qualification in Social Work
Hold full HCPC registration
Ideally have 2 years post graduate experience in the relevant team
Have Clear and valid DBS disclosure
Have access to their own car
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs in the region or in the Social Work field please contact David Talbot at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 218 6885 or email your CV to David.Talbot@badenochandclark.com
Working with Badenoch & Clark offers;
A team with over 8 years Social Work Recruitment experience
Access to a wide selection of Social Work vacancies across the UK
The choice of PAYE or limited company schemes
Excellent rates of pay
Badenoch and Clark is a specialist recruiter of Social Work and related professional jobs, to view a full selection of our current vacancies please visit www.badenochandclark.com
Badenoch and Clark is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.badenochandclark.com