Paint Line Loader / Machine Operator
Are you looking for an introductory job in engineering with stable work and full training ?
We have fantastic opportunities working with our client in the automotive engineering industry.
You will be loading and operating paint line machinery, quality checking and assisting skilled paint sprayers, working for a busy and successful company in central Shrewsbury. All you need is the ability to operate hand tools and machinery and the willingness to learn.The Job Role:
- Loading and operating paint line machinery and hand power tools.
- Fettling and finishing products.
- Manual loading and unloading of paint line.
- Loading with other machinists and paint sprayers to meet output goals.
- Basic paperwork and IT duties.
- Maintaining a tidy and safe environment.
- Quality Checks.
- Previous work in an engineering based role beneficial.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility with overtime and shift pattern.
- Reliable, punctual, hard working
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Physically fit and capable for manual lifting and carrying.
- College or equivalent mechanical / engineering qualification beneficial.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80447269