SF Group are recruiting on behalf of a leading Private Equity backed Services business with head offices based in South Birmingham. They are a progressive business going under massive growth organically and through acquisition and are looking for bright and ambitious candidates looking for a role where they can grow, progress.
To support the Financial Controller in the production of accurate, timely and relevant management information and management accounting support commercial decision making.
- Producing a full set of management accounts through to trial balance.
- Capital Spend - budget, commitment and actual spend
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Providing financial input and support to the commercial Departments to aid decision making
- Assisting in Financial Modelling to produce the Financial Plan (part of the Annual Planning Process).
- Assisting in the development of Pegasus Opera Accounting System and other accounting processes.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the business.
- Part qualified accountancy qualification and/or studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification e.g. AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- At least 2 years' experience gained in a commercial environment
- Management Reporting and Information provision experience, including KPI's.
- V-Lookups, Pivot Tables - advanced level Excel skills
If you or anybody else in your network are interested in this opportunity please feel free to contact me on or send through a copy of your most up to date CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80445977