Accommodation Support - Child Protection – Senior Social Worker – £2989 Up to £10,000 Bonus
Accommodation Support - Child Protection Team – Senior Social Worker –Midlands – £29.89+ Up to £10,000P/A Frontline Bonus!
Frontline Staffing is in search to employ a Social Worker to work within a Child Protection Team for a local authority based in the Midlands. You will need to have recent involvement and experience within Children in Care, Child Protection Cases, Court Experience and recent assessment experience. This service has a reputation for long term contacts for agency staff that are completely supported by their well-established management team. The team are looking to interview as soon as possible and can offer telephone interviews if you out of area.
Refer a Friend! - We offer a £500 referral fee – so if you have any friends/colleagues who would be interested in these roles, please contact us with their details so we can get a cheque out in the post to you ASAP.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker include:
- Potential for long contract
- Supportive Team with well established supportive management
- Outstanding after care service
- Flexible working
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Geographical area
- Access to training
You should have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Section 7’s/ Section 47’s
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is role is something you are interested in, or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact Chloe Kelly on 0161 245 4482 or via email Chloe.email@example.com
Frontline’s ethos is to work with experienced Social Work professionals who have a track record of excelling in their specialist fields. We recognise the stresses and skills that it takes Social Workers to operate at such a high level, so we offer the following benefits to ours:
Frontline guarantees the highest pay in the local area, on top of this, subject to contract, we can also offer:
- Accommodation support if you are staying away from home (Up to £150P/W)
- Guidance offered on great locations to live in local areas by expert consultants
- Frontline Loyalty bonus which is paid weekly and worth up to £15,000 per year
- Twice weekly payroll meaning you can submit your timesheet at a time that suits your busy schedule and be paid within 72 hours.
- Frontline works on a direct basis with our client which enables us to be able to promote you to the hiring manager.
This means: We are able to speak to managers on your behalf meaning we can ensure the role fits your criteria, and will have your CV placed directly on the hiring manager’s desk which puts you to the top of the list of potential candidates.
- We are able to take a detailed job specification which means we can provide you with extra information that matters to you, be that information surrounding caseloads, car parking, flexible working, breakfast clubs etc.
- We offer a truly personalised experience and in a lot of cases we are able to tailor roles to benefits that matter to you, with benefits such as condensed working hours, 6 months plus contracts and training.
- Knowledgeable consultants with a proven track record in Social Work Recruitment
- We can offer telephone interviews that work round your lifestyle and provide you with detailed post interview feedback
Refer a friend bonus: As a thank you for your recommendations Frontline will pay you £500 for each person you send over that we place. Please here for full T&C’s.
Expert consultants: Frontline has an experienced team of consultants all of whom have worked within Social Work Recruitment for a minimum of 2 years and are available Monday to Friday, 8AM – 8PM.
UK’s Local Agency: Frontline’s consultants operate within specialist technical disciplines within a geographical area that they know like the back of their hand. This means they are able to provide in-depth, local knowledge within your region and can answer any queries you may have. Whilst our nationwide coverage means that there will be a consultant in the know in any region you are interested in be that mainland United Kingdom or Offshore.
Frontline’s Quality of Service: Frontline is highly diligent with its quality assurance and a transparent and professional relationship with our candidates is a cornerstone on which we build our business. We pride ourselves on being open and honest with our candidates throughout their time with Frontline and as such value any feedback given.