1. Press Operating
- Liaise with the Production Planner/Team Leader each morning about the workload that will be run on the machine for that given day.
- Run the jobs assigned in the order your Team Leader plans for you.
- Ensure the press is set correctly to produce a quality part, while minimizing waste of base material and wear on the cutting belt.
- Ensure the job is processed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the job is visually inspected during the production run.
- Manage the press during the production run, picking the finished product from the skeleton of the base material, and place into a box. Once complete, your Team Leader will move this through to the next stage of production.
- Ensure the first and last off checks are undertaken by your Team Leader.
- Ensure the job card is filled in with start times/finish times, in process inspection checks and finished quantity.
2. General Housekeeping
- Maintain the cleanliness of your machine. This includes the flooring area, table tops, under the benches, and surrounding areas.
- Vacuuming of all the areas in
- above should be done on a daily basis. Understand when the hoover becomes full, request and change the bag before motor overheats and breaks the vacuum.
3. Additional duties
- Worn or damaged tooling needs to be reported to your Line Manager so that this can be addressed before a job repeats.
- Any other reasonable duties deemed suitable by the Management of RHN.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80454510