Fleet Sales Manager
A Fleet Sales Manager job covering the West Midlands & East Midlands to develop and grow new and existing customers in Commercial Vehicle industry. You will be working for a well-established vehicle hire company who are a market leader in their industry. It is a completely field based role although at times you will be needed in the office.
As an Fleet Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Proactively sources sales from either by directly prospecting the existing customer base, sourcing new customers or through 3rd party introducers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers via telephone, emails, and face to face meetings.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets, negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales, gathering market and customer information;
- Making accurate, rapid quotations and provide customers with the relevant information to close the deal.
Experience needed for this position:
- You will have a strong knowledge of the automotive industry and have experience of sales and contract hire of commercial vehicles.
- You will need strong in-depth knowledge of commercial vehicles and trends within the industry.
You will get a salary of up to £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience with very healthy OTE's and a company car. You will also have the opportunity to work for a well-established, national company with a plenty of benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and I will call you for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960324924