Group Financial Controller for Global online retailer - ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant
Group Financial Controller for Global online retailer
Reporting directly to the CEO and managing a team of two, you will be responsible for the Finance function in all aspects of accounting, reporting, treasury and tax.
· Take full ownership of the finance function for the UK, USA and Hong Kong operations of
· Production of monthly management accounts for all locations
· Cash forecasting
· Monthly payroll and pension administration
· VAT and EU VAT returns
· Preparation of statutory group consolidated financial statements
· Tax compliance and planning
· Manage the Group annual audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
· Liaison with external advisors and banks as required
- The successful candidate will report direct into the CEO
- ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant
- Experience of working within an international/multi-site environment
- Can demonstrate experience of multi-currency consolidation
- Someone who prides themselves on accuracy and has good timekeeping skills
- Hard working, disciplined with an organised approach to work and attention to detail
- Good Excel knowledge (Pivot tables/VLOOKUP’s)
- Software used - NetSuite - would be advantageous if experience of NetSuite but not essential
Based in Redditch, UK.
Salary commensurate with experience. No agencies.