White Goods Refrigeration Engineer
Role: White Goods Refrigeration Engineer - West Midlands
Package: 40 hr week / Monday - Friday work / Overtime / Bonus scheme / Van for personal use!
Founded in 2009, we have been extremely successful in the electronics industry serving many customers in the UK in a growing range of specialist sectors. We provide a full range of professional solutions and high quality service within the domestic appliance industry.
We work closely with all leading manufacturers to make sure all our engineers are trained to a high standard.
- Testing, repair and breakdown of all white goods appliances
- Testing and repair of domestic refrigeration
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant White Goods / refrigeration experience
- R600a / F Gas / Refrigeration Qualification IS A MUST
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from: £23,000 - £28,000 (on experience)
- 40hr working week
- Monday - Friday work
- Weekend work: 1 in 4 Saturdays which is paid at time and a half
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- 28 days Holiday
- Sick Pay
- New Transit Connect or Berlingo Van
- Fuel Card
- Van can also be used for personal use!
- Samsung Tablet
- Ongoing Training provided and funded!
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960329048