Food Production Operative Nights
A busy baked-goods production, packing & distribution centre:
Job title: Food Production Operative
Salary: £8.12 per hour
Hours: 21:00-05:00 or 22:30-06:30 Monday to Friday
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Working in a chilled production environment
* Packing of produce
* Mixing of ingredients via machinery (all training will be provided)
* Working alone and in a team to ensure daily work load is shared
* Maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness in the production area
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960327422