Business Development Manager - Nuclear
Business Development Manager
Competitive Salary + Pension + Private Medical Insurance
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a leading advanced automation system integrator specialising in Automation, Control, IT Solutions and Services with major customers in the Nuclear, Power Generation, Utilities and Transmission markets.
- Accountable for driving business development in their market segment; achieving agreed sales targets for new customers and new business, sales targets for organic growth and maximising the gross margin during contract delivery.
- Support the business by representing the company in the Nuclear sector, developing and owning (as appropriate and agreed) specific customer relationships and building their reputation.
- Develop a growth strategy for the Nuclear market segment which clearly identifies available industry streams, market segments and customers.
- Develop a sales plan that sets out the opportunities in detail and provides the business leaders with the information necessary to make decisions.
- Ensures the growth strategy and sales plan is sufficiently balanced between ambitious but achievable and that identifies business opportunities from new customers and organic growth from current customers.
- Work collaboratively with all departments, particularly Business Development and Finance, to develop effective matrix management working, embedding effective governance of bids, resource and risk management, and leveraging best practices.
- Evidence of creating and growing sales to the benefit of a business
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proven Sales experience of PLC/SCADA/DCS/Telemetry systems
- Strong track record of sales working with Nuclear utilities or within Nuclear decommissioning
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills with a drive for outstanding customer service and high performance culture.
- Good understanding of business development performance drivers and able to demonstrate a broad knowledge and understanding automation control systems
- Can demonstrate a track record of producing and delivering a growth strategy and sales plan in complex industries and within their market segment.
- Build and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and key business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to deliver formal reports and presentations both internally and externally.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Must be able to attain UK Security Clearance.
- Understanding of internal networks and politics within the business and marketplace and evidence of leveraging this knowledge to navigate complexity.
- Able to demonstrate stakeholder management and the ability to develop effective relationships at all levels.
- Experience and understanding of Capula's capability, markets and service offering
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to manage time efficiently.
- Good communications skills.
- Have a naturally positive can do attitude to solving client solution issues.
- Target oriented - understands targets and demonstrate a structured approach on how to achieve them.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with Jess at Vantage Consulting on ************** apply below, or send your CV .
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960334104