Do you want a busy role working within a friendly and supportive team? If you have Mortgage administration experience we want to hear from you! Our client is seeking a bubbly, confident and genuine individual to join their close knit lettings team; in return they are offering an annual salary of between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum and a great working environment.
The Job Role:
- Obtain illustrations, comparisons and research from Platforms and Providers.
- Compile review packs and produce valuations for existing clients.
- Processing of mortgage, life, investment and pension business through to completion.
- Maintain accurate client records and respond to written and telephone enquiries from IFAs and clients.
- Providing full administrative support.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous Mortgage Administration experience is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be a team player, extremely organised and able to work in a busy environment.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- You will have a good sense of humour and be able to work flexibly.
- An annual salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- A permanent position
- Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 9am - 5:30pm and Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
Laura Beddow, Commercial Consultant