A number of permanent roles have arisen within the telesales team and we are looking for experienced sales / contact centre advisor to start asap.
Working office hours between 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday with no evenings or weekends, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a contributory pension and a host of other benefits are available to successful candidates.
The following is an over view of what is required
- Becomes the first point of contact potential new customers through outbound calling (with some inbound activity)
- During initial telephone call, obtains qualifying information such as the customer's current provider and current expenditure, and then generates interest in the product.
- Explains our services and the potential savings available, as well as answer any questions customers may have.
- Follows up with proposals and closes the sale.
- Confident in ability to make sales on a daily basis.
- Delivers with a customer first mindset, building customer relationships to retain, develop and grow the business in the long term.
- Works with colleagues to spot opportunities and challenges processes and practices for continuous improvement with the customer at the heart of decision making.
- Decision making within agreed approval limits to include negotiation and discount limits.
- Track record of sales and ability to close deals, working within procedures
- Confident communicator, great articulation skills in terms of product
- Team Worker
- Tenacious, drive to achieve targets
- Ability to adapt to different situations and potential customers
- Customer Mindset
- Performance Driven
- Commercially Aware Decision Maker
For more information and to apply - Please send your cv