Team Manager | Child Protection Team | Wolvehampton Region
Team Manager | Child Protection | Wolverhampton
We are looking for a Social Work Team Manager with current Child Protection Team Manager experience to join a Child Protection Social Work team. The Team Manager will manage a social work team in the Wolverhampton region.
This role offers a rate of £39.07/hr. Expenses payable, mileage 45p per mile.
- Manage the risk on a caseload of children and families through assessments and meetings
- Oversee the completion of Initial Assessments, Core Assessments and Section 47’s where necessary
- Supervise and manage a team of Qualified Social Workers and Personal Advisors
- Take the lead and assist on more complex cases
- Represent the Local Authority in court hearings
To be considered, you must have a Social Work qualification (Diploma in Social Work, Social Work Degree or equivalent) as well as at least 3 years post qualified experience working as a Qualified Social Worker within a similar team.
Working with Tripod Partners offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of jobs across 150 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £300 referral fees
We will be short listing for this post within the coming weeks; so please respond to this advert as soon as possible to take advantage of this unique offer by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Yonas on 02030965044 quoting YA5044.