Carer Support Worker
Carers Trust 4 All are looking to recruit dedicated Carer Support Workers to join their Shropshire team, with roles based in Whitchurch and surrounding areas.
Job Title: Carer Support Worker
Location: Whitchurch and surrounding areas, SY13
Salary: £8.40 per hour plus 32p per mile
Job Type: Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts available
Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can make a real difference to the lives of people within your local community? If so, then you might just be the person for our Client.
As a local charity, for, with and about carers, our Client is on the lookout for compassionate and reliable people to join their friendly team.
The role includes assisting with individual care and daily living activities, meal preparation, administering medication and providing emotional support and companionship.
Carer Support Worker - About You:
- No experience necessary although a driving licence and access to a car are preferred for this role
- A passion for delivering high quality care with dignity and empathy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This role would suit someone looking to start or further a career as a Care Assistant, Support worker, Care Worker, Carer Support Worker, Community Care Worker or Home Support Assistant.
Carer Support Worker - We will offer you:
- Competitive pay rates £8.40
- Enhanced rates for evenings, weekends & Bank Holidays
- 32p mileage allowance
- Guaranteed hours, shift patterns, flexible working contracts are available, including weekend and overnight shifts
- Training and Development opportunities to complete QCF – Social Care Diploma Level 2 & 3
- Company contribution to your pension
- Free uniform
We value diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
If you want to make a real difference to people’s lives in your local community, we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80444399