Vehicle Collection and Delivery Driver
BCA Logistics are proud to be the UK's number 1 provider of vehicle remarketing logistics services for the automotive sector. Working with some of the most prestigious brands within the industry including BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Lex Auto Lease and many more, we offer a full range of services and solutions from vehicle inspections, collection and deliveries to vehicle demonstrations and refurbishment. Due to an exciting period of growth, we are looking to increase our network of Self Employed Vehicle Collection and Delivery Drivers throughout the UK. There has never been a more exciting time to join!
- Based from home, you will collect and deliver vehicles on trade plates from various locations anywhere within the UK. Collecting from dealers, private addresses, refurbishment centres, auction sites and blue chip companies your days will be varied and busy. You will be required to plan your own travel between drop off and collections by utilising public transport or through the resource of our large network of existing drivers.
- You will be trained on and issued with our latest hand held technology, which enables us to remotely allocate the jobs to be completed. It also allows the driver to upload vehicle appraisals whilst on site and update head office with their daily movements.
- You will meet with customers daily to collect/deliver the vehicle in person and therefore strong customer service skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will be over the age of 23 and have held a UK Licence for more than 5 years
- You should have no more than 6 points on your licence (and have no serious existing convictions i.e. IN10, DR10, TT99)
- Off road parking is essential .i.e. garage/driveway at the address your licence is registered to (An allocated space is needed for those times you may take a vehicle home overnight)
- You can commit to work a minimum of 3 consecutive days per week including a Monday or Friday
- Enthusiastic and motivated. You have the aptitude to work alone and deal with a multitude of situations
- Industry competitive rates of pay
- 2 day In-house induction
- A dedicated team to allocate your work load and provide day to day driver support
- Flexible Working Hours (Full and Part Time available)
With BCA Logistics you are in safe, expert hands, every year we inspect or move over 1,000,000 vehicles and we pride ourselves in our customer relationships and our record of achievement.We Look Forward to Hearing from You!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80461794