IT Project Manager
VIQU have been engaged by a fast-growing organisation on the edge of Wolverhampton to hire an Infrastructure Project Manager in to the Project Delivery Team. The main purpose of the Infrastructure Project Manager role is to plan, execute and deliver projects according to deadlines and budgets which includes acquiring and coordinating the resources required to deliver projects in line with the company's IT strategy. The Infrastructure Project Manager will also define project objectives and oversee quality control through its lifecycle. To achieve this, they will be required to establish, implement develop and control best practices and key performance metrics for IT project management.
- Define project scope, goal and deliverables that support the business goals
- Establishing success measures and business acceptance criteria to meet project objectives
- Develop and communicate plans while working with the IT Leadership Team to estimate resources required to achieve the project goals
- Negotiate with the business to provide subject matter experts to deliver projects
- Manage changes too project scope while identifying potential risks and devise contingency plans
- 5 Years' technical experience in managing multiple IT Infrastructure projects of different sizes and complexity
- Experience in developing and deploying project best practices
- Experience of managing projects focused on Data Centre and virtual server environments
- Understanding of security, networking and SQL databases
- Hands on technical experience, ideally including networking, server architecture, storage and database management
As well as technical experience it is just as important for the successful applicant to have the right attitude towards the role. We are looking for someone who takes responsibility for problems and resolving them. You'll need to be proactive in following up with stakeholders and project team members to drive the project forward and possess the ability to ''think outside the box'' to identify innovative solutions and approaches.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Tristan Thompson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960328756