Digital Marketer Apprentice
Did you know, about 1.7 billion people have active accounts on social media sites?
Would you like to learn more about this exciting industry?
Baltic Training and The Bugs Group are thrilled to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team in Birmingham. The Bugs Group create and develop a range of high quality activities and sports that places children's overall wellbeing at the forefront of everything they do. The ethos of the group is to help each and every child reach their true potential in a supportive and safe environment. The Bugs Group build programmes that are extremely enjoyable as well as highly educational.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience. When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Researching website content
- Content writing
- Writing Blogs and producing Podcast
- Graphic design and taking pictures
- Creating creative footage for media sites
- Being involved with marketing campaigns (online and offline)
- Managing Social Media Accounts
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Passionate about Digital Marketing and social Media
- Good eye for detail
- Motivated, Great team spirt
- Experience using Adobe Suite including Photoshop & Illustrator is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & other social media sites
The future is bright:
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £168.75 Per Week
- Monday - Friday 37.5Hrs
Location and travel:
This role is located in Birmingham with easy access to Trains and Buses and there is a free onsite car park for those who drive.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80455694