Senior Finance Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience manufacturing focused Commercial Finance Manager to join a progressive and forward thinking business.
Successful candidates will have experience of operating in a manufacturing environment or having transferrable skills to make a difference to an interesting and challenging area of the business.
- Financial control for the manufacturing revenue budget at two sites plus potentially other locally based contracts.
- Working closely with the Contract General Manager you will drive contribution through savings against flex budget, operational performance and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensuring Pricing strategies for new routes and contracts are accurate and operationally valid.
- Provide commercial support in contract negotiations.
- Develop strong relationships with the customers - both operationally and with the customer finance team.
- Work alongside Site Managers to develop strong commercial awareness.
- Develop budget and flex mechanisms to drive performance and an enhanced understanding of the operation cost drivers.
- Manage, develop and motivate the admin teams.
- Work closely with other finance teams within the Business Unit and sector.
- Embed meaningful management information reporting.
- Ensure weekly and period reporting is on time and is accurate.
- Reporting and monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Ensure financial controls are in place and are adhered to.
- Work in partnership with the HR team to ensure robust payroll processes and reporting mechanisms are in place.
Experience and Qualifications
- A fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Demonstrate drive, energy and a commitment to the continuous improvement of overall contract performance.
- Be inquisitive with a passion for challenging teams to drive performance.
- Be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
- Must be flexible and respond positively and accurately to internal and external customer requests.
- Excellent customer relationship skills with the ability to develop good working relationships at all levels.
- Have excellent PC skills and be able to understand and harness IT and systems to benefit the operation.
- Be able to demonstrate previous relevant experience.
If this role is of interest, please apply now with the most recent version of your CV for immediate consideration.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80448531