A new opportunity has become available for a Transport Administrator to join an established hazardous and non hazardous waste company. The position will involve working in a busy Transport Department, which are responsible for 20+ Vehicles operating throughout the UK, the role will be to support the department with administrative duties. In return the company can offer a permanent contract after 12 weeks and free on site parking.
THE JOB ROLE
- Answer internal departmental calls, pass on messages accordingly and deal with certain issues.
- General Administration
- Calling clients to confirm their scheduled collections
- Printing and collating paperwork for driver collections
- Updating & creating reports/ spreadsheets
- Assisting with other duties.
- Temporary to permanent contract, Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm (40 hours), £7.50p/h
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- IT literature - competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel
- Experience of working in an office environment, with the ability to work within a team, and driven to providing excellent customer service.
- Have a positive "can do" attitude, with an adaptable and logical approach to problem solving.