Food/ FMCG/ Primary Processing/ Manufacturing,
Operations Director: Candidate Profile
Are you an experienced Senior Manager with extensive Food Manufacturing experience? Have you had full responsibility for Operations, Engineering, Quality and Supply Chain teams? Are you confident at leading experienced teams into new areas of growth and development? Are you comfortable at leading interactions with high profile customers/ retailers? Have you got experience overseeing a primary processing manufacturing operation?
Operations Director: Requirement
My client are a growing Food Manufacturer with considerable growth and development plans. As a result of successful performance and expansion they are looking to bring in a high calibre Operations Director. As Operations Director you will need to have a demonstrated Management experience of fast paced Food Manufacturing environments. You will share their ambition and help realise their growth plans. Although being a senior level role within the business this role will still require being on the Factory Floor and overseeing multiple functions and multi-disciplinary teams.
Operations Director: Responsibilities
- Operational Lead for H & S across multi-disciplinary teams,
- Being a highly visible Operations Director both to staff and customers, must be highly credible with a good deal of commercial acumen,
- Delivering on improvement projects on time-budget,
- Effectively Managing, Training and Development of multiple functions within a growing business,
- Dealing effectively with HR issues including disciplinaries/ hiring/ firing,
- Submitting Project Proposals for Site Improvements and outlining cost payback.
Operations Director: Personal Specification
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (I would be interested in speaking to people with an Engineering Technical background who have moved into Operational Management),
- Good knowledge of CI, ideally accompanied by Six Sigma qualifications,
- Extensive management experience of multi-disciplinary teams in a fast paced manufacturing environment,
- In depth H & S knowledge, ideally accompanied by IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications.
- Must have Primary Processing food experience,
Tim Berry To apply for the Operations Director position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80445359