Randstad Engineering are currently looking for a Trimmer to work for their prestigious OEM in the West Midlands.
The purpose of this role is to prepare and build interior soft trim components.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Refer to build sheets, collect appropriate materials and components.
- Prepare material for build e.g. visually inspect all parts /reject for sewing defects/leather scars/flaws, substrate defects, colour match, etc.
- Fit/build component to produce finished trim.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Achieve quality trimmer parts within target time.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of working with different materials e.g. leather, cloth, adhesives, foams.
- Able to recognise sewing/leather defects.
If this role is of interest; please click apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80461318