Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are recruiting for a Immediately Available Purchase Ledger Clerk based in Dudley. Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor as part of the Purchase Ledger team. You will be involved in a variety of accounting responsibilities to provide a professional and timely accounting service in respect of all payments through the Purchase Ledger.
* Processing Invoices
* Ensure correct CIS and VAT rules are applied to invoices processed
* To check and reconcile supplier statements to purchase ledger accounts
* To liaise with suppliers concerning invoice queries and take appropriate action to resolve issues identified.
* To liaise with Asset Managers/Accountants as required to ensure that invoices are processed in a timely manner.
* Reconcile historic ledger balances on various accounts, identify and resolve issues identified.
You must have the following:
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communicator
- Ability to work independently
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Diligent approach to all tasks
Salary & Benefits:
- £9-10 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Free Parking
This role is for a period of 2 months, but may go on for longer.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80453254