Social Worker - Adults Hospital / CHC
Social Worker - Adults Hospital / CHC - West Midlands - £28p/h
Our client in the West Midlands are looking for Social Workers to join both a Hospital team and a Continuing Healthcare Team.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- CHC specialism
- Great for your CV
- An opportunity to work closely with Health
Main duties of the post as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- To provide a social work service to the client group.
- Responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments
- The purchase of agreed packages of care
- The monitoring of service contracts in partnership with the client group and agencies and health professionals.
- Responsible for the provision of casework and other social work services.
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.