Data Scientist - Python, R, SQL - Warwick - Up to £35, 000
Data Scientist- Python, SQL, R, - Warwick up to £35,000
A new role has come to light for a Data Scientist to be based in the Midlands.
Due to on-going growth we are looking for a Data Scientist to provide actionable insight and increase market share through the delivery of key analytical and modelling projects that add significant value.
You will be expected to use state of the art technologies, along with your commercial instincts to convert this data into actionable insight, leading to better decision making within the business
- Building & implementing statistical models to distribute spend across marketing channels and regions to optimise market share
- Building models which explain how non-spend related variables impact on regional market share.
- Using publicly available data to enrich understanding of customer base and the impact this has on regional market shares.
- Managing a junior data scientist focused on TV analytics
- Identifying opportunities across the business where input from data science could yield significant uplift in purchases
You will need to have relevant qualifications in Data Science and experience using Python
- Statistical Analysis
- Regression Modelling techniques
- Commercial Awareness
We are looking for a driven, motivated individual with an analytical mind-set. You will a keen interest in developing Big Data platforms and delivering business changing insight.
This is an excellent opportunity; please don't hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Data Scientist- Python, SQL, R, - Warwick, up to £35,000
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.