Client Account Manager
We are recruiting for a Client Account Manager for a leading ticketing software specialist.
This is B2B field & office sales, selling SaaS into visitor attractions.
£25,000 basic plus company car, commission & additional benefits.
Well established market leader, excellent company to work for, great culture.
With over 25 years market experience and due to recent UK growth, we are now recruiting for an Account Manager.
We are interested in enthusiastic and dynamic, Account Management professionals to up-sell our software solutions throughout our client base in the visitor attraction market.
We have a major emphasis on Heritage Properties, Farm attractions, Family Entertainment Centres.
Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, should be presentable, and will have good negotiation and presentation skills.
Knowledge of the visitor attraction market would be beneficial but not essential.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts within the visitor attraction sector.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at sites by calling and visiting the customers - updating on product enhancements.
- Develop and manage individual account plans based upon retention and growth.
- Identify & develop sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Prepare value propositions of company services for the account based upon client's situation, their business requirements and the proposed solution.
- Build an optimal sales pipeline of projected account growth.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- Organising sales visits and diary management.
- Demonstrating and presenting software products - both on-site and via webinars.
- Keeping accurate records in the companies CRM system.
- Work with the professional services team to deliver controlled and positive install outcomes.
- Work closely with colleagues to develop & share new business.
- Working with BDM to create and implement unique marketing strategies.
We are looking for driven, ambitious, motivated sales professionals. We are looking for someone who is an excellent relationship builder with excellent client management experience.
- Proven track record of Account Management growth.
- Self-Motivated, Tenacious, Loyal.
- Well Organised.
- Stable career record.
- Driving Licence.
- Previous SaaS sales experience.
- Degree Educated
- Visitor Attraction. market experience.
- Sold ePoS SaaS Solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading well established stable company who sell exciting solutions into an interesting client base. Great culture & team!
Field sales, B2B, selling Epos SaaS solutions.
Salary on offer is £25,000 basic salary, plus company car & commission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960327684