Key Account Manager (Automotive Systems)
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager for a role within the Automotive Systems Sector.
The role is working for one of the leading company's involved in the Development of Engine Control products and they are seeking someone who ideally has a background in Automotive Technology.
- The role is based out of either the Derby or Warwick but with a majority component of field work
- Responsible for account management and sales for all the company's products to UK based customers
- Tactical and strategic approach required to ensure ongoing positive customer relationships are built and maintained while meeting sales plan
- Internal and external communication at engineering and management level
- Development of a close working relationship with Sales, Customer Support and Product development teams at the HQ in Germany
- Customer focused role with at least 2-3 customer visits per week
What distinguishes you
- You will have qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- You will have an extensive network of contacts within the industry, particularly in the areas related to the development, validation and service of embedded systems
- You will have experience within Sales/Business development or Engineering within the Automotive Industry, possibly internationally
- You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentational skills combined with an understanding of the systems and processes in this area along with the drivers that affect the development of embedded systems
- You will have excellent communication skills in English (German is an advantage)
- You will show an international mind set and have the flexibility to travel within Europe
This is an exciting role with an already successful company. The position attracts an excellent package including bonus and car.
If you fit the bill, please apply as soon as possible, as they are seeking to fill this important position quickly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960331688