Medical Territory Manager - Medical Capital Equipment
Medical Sales Executive / Medical Territory Manager – Medical Capital Equipment
Established over 20 years this company boasts a reputation for providing products with a true clinical advantage. Highly sales focused and offering genuinely uncapped earning potential this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic people centric business.
- West of England- from M1. South Birmingham to Stoke, Manchester, Liverpool up to Scottish borders
- £35-40k Basic / £15k + uncapped commission and exceptional package including car and benefits.
The Medical Sales Professional will sell a range of cutting edge capital operating theatre products including operating tables, pendants, lights, patient warming and patient cooling devices. This is a clinical sale – key contacts will be surgeons, theatre nurses, theatre managers, procurement and EBME departments. The role is a home based, autonomous, position that will require significant time to be spent in hospitals (including attendance in scrub procedures). This is a targeted sales position and the appointed person will be required to deliver increased customer numbers, revenue and GP.
Established over 20 years the company employs 5 direct sales staff and offers them a great opportunity to work autonomously and make a big impact on the organisation. Highly professional and very ambitious the company is going places! It is important that applicants are flexible in their work approach and want to be part of a team!
Applicants for this role will come from one of the following backgrounds –
- Proven medical sales professional dealing with capital equipment into surgical theatres
- Proven medical sales executive with good theatre based sales experience in broader medical devices sector
- Theatre Nurse / Scrub Nurse / ODA /ODA with sales OR clinical education experience for any medical solution
- Theatre Nurse / Scrub Nurse / ODA /ODA with a real desire / hunger to use the clinical skills in a commercial setting….
- Resilient and activity driven – someone who can make things happen!
- Able to forge relationships and build trust with customers
- Money focused and determined to succeed.
To apply for this – Apply online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960330989