Service Delivery Manager
What is in it for you
- enjoy a role where you can drive best practice and continuous improvement
- be empowered to work in a team where your opinion counts
- manage third party suppliers and financial budgets for your team
- opportunity engage with senior stakeholder on service delivery outputs
- interact with a multitude of teams and departments across the organisation building strong working relationships.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the newly formed IT management team. You will have the chance to showcase your leadership skills and develop a high performing team.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will lead and manage your team to deliver services and activities in line with best practice and to a high standard.
You will work with all levels of stakeholders, project managers and employees in a bid to understand the current service delivery and make sure that these environments function effectively and meet targets.
You will have ownership of and manage supplier relationships for transitional and business as usual vendors and you will also manage the service catalogue to the business.
As an advocate for continuous improvement you will make recommendations for change and contribute to the change advisory board to provide relevant IT information and advice on improvements.
The post holder will have excellent stakeholder management skills and will be competent in reasoning and influencing others. You will have previous experience of developing and reviewing service level agreements as well as monitoring performance against a framework.
What we are looking for
- capability to manage significant programs of change within a service operations environment
- previous experience of leading and managing a team to become high performing
- ability to communicate and effectively engage with all level of stakeholders
- strong analysis, report writing, and presenting skills
- experience of using and implementing KPI's to drive continuous improvement.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80447824