Product & Data Services Analyst
Core to Product & Data Services Team:
- Undertake detailed analysis to ensure the quality of data held on ALPHA is maintained, improved, accurate and appropriate for use
- Assist in understanding the wider impact of a data issue by carrying out effective triage analysis
- Production of data monitoring/quality reports & provide support to Actuarial in reporting and resolution of data issues.
- Ensure that ALPHA data is accurate and consistent with the terms and conditions of individual products held on Alpha
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly processes including services under third party Operating Agreements
- Production of MI to evidence performance against Service Level Agreements for all team activities
Core to Product & Proposition:
- Carry out routine processes in line with documented procedures.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to understand business and customer needs.
- Perform high quality analysis and produce accurate output in line with requirements.
- Obtain appropriate management approvals to the required solution (in line with risk framework).
- Deliver an easily understood solution to the end customer; taking into account their level of technical awareness.
- Hold appropriate communication with customers and stakeholders at all stages of the process.
- Deliver all services to business and customers in a timely manner to meet expectations.
- Document and propose process improvements to reduce cost, improve controls and increase service.
- Escalate risks and issues to line management in a timely manner and assist with implementation of solution where appropriate.
- Consideration that policyholders are treated fairly and consistently in line with ReAssure strategy
- Make decisions that ensure the integrity of financial data is maintained.
- Ensure that all decisions are appropriately documented in an audit trail.
- Actively support knowledge management within the department.
- Actively participate in team meetings and workshops attended.
- Must adhere to behavioural competency framework appropriate to job grade.
- Achieve annual department and personal objectives (refer to annual objectives)
- Actively support knowledge management principles by contributing items in line with annual objectives.
Ensure accurate evidence of performance is captured each month to support and review performance in role (PDP folder).
- Advanced skills in MS Word & Excel
- Numerate and computer literate
- Solid mathematical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong can do approach, flexible & personal drive for delivery
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Proven ability to adapt to change and have a flexible attitude at work
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Ability to explain complex concepts in well structured, plain English explanations
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960328468