Accounts Payable Clerk
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
To £20,000 + Benefits
3-6 month contract
This position is an internal opportunity here at Jonathan Lee Recruitment, as part of our finance team, responsible for accurately maintaining the accounts payable function. We are initially recruiting on a fixed term basis, though the role could potentially be made permanent at a later date. Key activities will include:
- Maintaining and updating the Purchase Ledger; processing high volumes of supplier invoices, ensuring existing controls are met.
- Establish new supplier accounts.
- Arrange and authorise BACS payment runs.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries in a professional manner.
This opportunity is ideal for an accounts payable clerk or administrator who is seeking their next challenge in a growing business. You will possess:
- Previous experience in a fast moving Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger department.
- The ability to reconcile and process supplier invoices, set up new supplier accounts and make payment runs.
- Good ability in Excel.
- AAT qualifications are desirable.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a is a profitable recruitment business, operating in a range of sectors and industries, supplying specialist permanent and interim talent across the UK.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.