Project Engineer/ Manager
Project Engineer/ Manager
£34,000 - £38,000 per annum
Monday to Friday
Prince Personnel are working with a prominent international business; our Telford-based client is seeking a professional Project Engineer / Manager to provide complete project management for engineering projects from receipt of order through to completion.
The Project Manager / Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing the direct link role between the business and the customer
- Providing the direct link role between the Sales Department and internal functions
- Progressing of Engineering, Operation’s and Customer support department to ensure project objectives are being achieved
- Responsible for customer project review meetings and objectives
- Responsible for achievement of factory acceptance tests
- Responsible for achievement of onsite installation and final acceptance
- Maintain communication with the customer on project status including preparation & management of schedules and other project related documentation.
- Occasional worldwide travel
Skills and Experience required:
- BEng / MEng Degree qualification preferred
- HNC / HND with additional experience
- Flexible manner to adopt new challenges and input from peers and colleagues
- Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development
- Keen to accept responsibility and accountability
- Diligent and committed to achieving project and company goals
- Problem solving, both as part of a team and individually
- Experience of working with international customers
- Sub-contractor selection and management preferred
- Project management for industrial equipment preferred
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960332140