IT Functional Support Analyst
A well known Automotive Manufactuer requires an IT Functional Support Analyst to join their team on an 12 month contract based in Leamington Spa.
- Work as part of the i-PLM Environments team to provide ongoing operational support of i-PLM IT systems for Dev/Test/Prod
- Collaborating with IT infrastructure build; middleware/DB and application Build Team and Dassault Systemes SMEs in designated areas
- Using Incident and Problem management processes
- Resolution of operational and performance issues
- Assist i-PLM Operations team in root cause analysis and address system configuration, operational and performance issues in the supported i-PLM environments
- Co-ordinate and implement changes following the Change Management process.
- Work with infrastructure build, middleware and application development teams to build and support i-PLM 3D Experience (Dassault V6) environments
- Support (Install/support/upgrade) iPLM environments running on Linux (SLES)
- Windows 2008/2012 and Windows7, using SAN/NFS storage systems
- Apache/Websphere middleware and Oracle/SQL database servers.
- Servers include vitualised (VMware) and physical servers.
- Experienced UNIX (SLES) and Windows server systems support
- Significant experience of systems installation, build and support experience covering systems administration and operational support tasks for IT environments of similar complexity and technical detail (see responsibilities section above)
- Knowledge of 3D Experience / Enovia V5/V6 systems administration and operational support.
- Flexibility in working times, including ability to do overtime for systems support outside of normal (0800 - 1630) working hours.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a multi-site team and share workload - as required to meet operational deadlines
- Good communication skills both written and verbal English.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960332214