Patient Driver - Birmingham
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer care? Are you great with people? Do you hold a full, clean, driving licence? If so we have an exciting opportunity to join our hospital in Birmingham as a Driver on a full time basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with appointments team for patient’s movement
- Call patients to arrange transport requirements
- Collect and return patients from home or medical centres in Birmingham and surrounding areas
- Assist patients with poor mobility on and off the transport
- Wheelchair patients in and out of the transport and in and out of home/premises
- Liaise with clinical team for stock movement, including collection and delivery of surgical instruments
- Ensure safe environment
For the position of Patient Driver we are looking for the following experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean UK driving licence
- Able to work effectively in busy environment
- Previous driving experience
Personal Requirements needed:
- Team player
- Compassionate and caring
- Keen to deliver excellence to our patients
- A flexible approach due to the Ad Hoc nature of the role.
- Ability to communicate with the elderly effectively
The hours of work are:
Full time basis; Shifts can range from 8am through to 6pm (Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturday's)
This is an excellent opportunity to join our bank of staff within this organisation. If this sounds appealing to you and you have the relevant experience, please apply now to be considered.