Engineering - Design & Release - Fuel & Urea - £2593
Engineering - Design & Release – Fuel & Urea systems/component - £25.93
As an Engineer working for a leading automotive company based Whitley you will be responsible for completing D&R activities relating to conceptual package through to detail design.
- Leading the development of component package, design, verification and release within the framework of Product Creation System
- Lead CAD Engineer for Component Package / Detailed Design to support Quotation
- Process Liaise with Integration team and CAE team to ensure component verification completed
- Liaise with supply base to ensure component production feasibility and supply
- Ensure the new cooling system components meet package and functional targets, complying with cooling system design specifications and guidelines
- Ensure 2D detailed drawings to support system / component release comply with fuel system design specifications and guidelines
- Complete relevant release processes for component parts within the JLR Part Releasing System
- Ability to robustly follow process, with planning of activities and releases under minimum supervision to support component design and release
- Good communication skills are essential to support a good working relationship with the Lead Engineer, CAD Engineer and key suppliers to allow the component package and design to be developed efficiently
- Familiarity with vehicle installation requirements & powertrain functionality.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960329784