We're currently seeking to recruit an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, to work within a market leading food manufacturer.
You'll work a 4 on 4 off shift with an exceedingly skilled team and you'll have a solid background in engineering, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Maintenance Engineer Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Make scheduled checks (PPMs) on machinery and parts
- PLC- fault finding
- Find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments
- Reactive Maintenance
- Production line experience on high-speed packaging equipment in FMCG, food, or Pharmaceutical
- Strong diagnostic skills and proactive in their approach
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Ensure that the efficiency of the machinery is maximised through continuous improvement
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic business in the food sector. In return for meeting the above criteria, the Maintenance Engineer will be rewarded with a basic salary of £35,000- £40,000
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960333890