IT Support Apprentice
My client is a UK fast-growing company that delivers technology services to schools and businesses via a trusted team of individuals, education specialists and strategic integrators working largely within the West Midlands, but also throughout the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Apprentice with a passion for technology and a desire to learn and succeed.
This company has a great team culture and really supports the development of their staff.
As well as your apprenticeship, you will receive additional training from the organisation.
Responsibilities and duties
- Attending customer sites to maintain IT Support
- Provide first line support
- Support windows pc's, servers, network devices and printers
- Accurately update customer documentation
- Work towards agreed service level agreements
Desired skills and qualities
- Happy to commute up to one hour either by car or public transport
- Looking to start a career and work hard to progress
- To be proactive and adapt quickly to a developing service delivery
At least 5 GCSE's A-C, including Maths and English
Monday to Friday
37.5 hours a week
A successful candidate you will receive:
- Private medical health care
- Gym membership
- Personal pension
- Occupational sick pay
- Full time job at the end of the apprenticeship
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960333184