Permanent - £24,000 to £27,000 per annum, plus benefits including flexible working, pension, healthcare etc..
HR Advisor with skills in TUPE, Employee Relations, HR Policy and Procedure and UK Employment Legislation required by a not-for-profit organisation based in Telford. The HR Advisor will report into the HR Manager and be responsible for providing high level reliable HR advice on any HR issues including leading on ER cases, Recruitment and advising on Employment Law issues, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- CIPD Qualified (Level 5 and above).
- 4+ years' experience in HR, with a minimum of 2 years' operating as an HR Advisor / HR Generalist.
- Expertise in Employee Relations issues with the ability to support casework, emanate reliable and informed advise upon employment legislation that allow compliant policy and procedure.
- Experience dealing with Trade Unions.
- Confident communicator both written and verbal.
The successful HR Advisor will have a CIPD qualification; have a wealth of experience around complex ER casework, recruitment, compensation and benefits etc... The HR Advisor will have an exceptional opportunity to work with autonomy in a forward-thinking creative environment.
If this role is of interest and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now.
ninesharp are a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, CIPD, MCIPD, Level 5, level 7, Associate, Employment Legislation, Telford, Shropshire.