SF Group are recruiting a Credit Controller to assist their Clients Credit Manager for the following duties:
- To ensure client debt is chased in line with credit control policies and client contractual agreements
- To ensure new client account applications are reviewed and processed in accordance with company policies
- Take ownership and responsibility for your own group of clients
- Produce weekly credit exposure reports for circulation to the relevant client teams
- To proactively drive resolution on sales invoice queries with clients and client teams
- To ensure daily payments are posted to accounts in a timely manner and payments allocated accurately to client accounts
- To support the sales ledger and billing function in the raising and processing of client invoices
- Provide support to the wider finance team as and when required
You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships within the finance office, the wider business and directly with clients and you must have the ability to work under pressure, with large volumes of data whilst consistently meeting deadlines.
You will also have working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and able to do v lookups. Our client is well known for their training programme and a track record of promoting from within, they also provide free chocolate and fruit.
So if you're looking to progress your career in a fast paced environment, please apply. This would suit a recent graduate or AAT studier or someone with some credit control experience that they want to build on.